International online Workshop: From interior design to furniture design
11th and 12th March 2021 (2 days) from 10:00 AM to 19:00 PM.
International online workshop taught by Dr. Karim Rashid, one of the world’s greatest designers and other international professors from Germany, Ukraine, Turkey & Iran, as well as judges of international competitions was held with new content based on international experiences, from interior design to design Furniture. The practical lessons of this workshop are useful for all experts and participants to enter their future business market.
It should be noted that there were no entry and registration restrictions for attending the workshop.
Interior decoration is for architecture students who are interested in interior decoration design. Paying attention to the type of design, selection and arrangement of equipment, lighting and appropriate color in the living environment and workplace has a significant impact on the process of life and work. Observing the technical principles of interior decoration design, in addition to creating a sense of calm and freshness in the living environment, increases the attraction and durability of customers and clients and increases the efficiency of staff in the workplace. It has provided architecture students and those interested in interior decoration design, and the need to master the up-to-date knowledge of this profession is strongly felt.
The workshop was in Persian and with simultaneous translation for foreign professors’ lectures (Persian subtitles).
Certificate of attendance at the workshop will be provided by Dr. Karim Rashid Design Company and signed by him.
The online workshops in KIOSKedia Academy are organized on the KIOSKedia website and you do not need any software to participate in the workshop, so you only use your laptop and computer. After registering on the website, the link to enter the workshop will be sent to you via SMS.
Workshop content and topics:
- Creativity and idea generation in design – Prof . Nima Bavardi (Designer, judge of international competitions and winner of more than 37 international awards)
- Using different materials and ideas in the design of Soul of Industrial – Prof. Sulmaz Fooladi (architect and interior designer, nicknamed the Lady of Concrete of Eastern Europe)
- Innovations in furniture design – Prof. Aisha Orlandi (Designer and Industrial Designer, Dean of the Faculty of Industrial Design at KHU (Kadir Has University)
- Chromatography and color combination in interior design – Prof. Fereshteh Gholami (architect and interior designer)
- Character design in furniture – Prof. Aydin Arjmandi (designer, senior judge of many international competitions, winner of many design competitions in the world )
- Designing furniture and creative objects in interior design – Prof. Solmaz Fooladi (architect and interior designer, nicknamed the Lady of Eastern Europe)
- Stylistics in Interior Design – Prof. Fereshteh Gholami (Architect and Interior Designer)
- Professional experience of an architect from an international brand of architecture with a sustainable approach – Prof. Christoph Woop (Senior Architect of Hadi Tehrani Office)
- Introduction and preparation for competitions in interior design, architecture, furniture and lighting and how to participate in it – Prof. Nima Bavardi (designer, referee of major international competitions in the world and winner of more than 37 international awards)
- Personal branding and idea generation for logo design – Prof. Aydin Arjmandi (designer, senior judge of many international competitions, winner of many design competitions in the world)
- Pattern design in interior design to furniture and product design – Prof. Karim Rashid (one of the world’s greatest designers, the chief judge of many international competitions, winner of many design competitions in the world)
To register and receive complete workshop information, refer to the following website (the website link is placed in the bio page).
Architect and Interior Designer, Graduate in Sustainable Architecture from UPM University, Architect and Interior Design Researcher, Sustainable Design and Architecture Specialist, Lecturer in Interior Design and Architecture, Managing Director and Licensee of International Media Kiosk in Malaysia and Iran, Managing Director of International Educational Institute Nobel in Malaysia, Editor-in-Chief of the International Trilingual Journal of Kiosk in Malaysia and Iran.
Nima Bavardi is a successful Iranian designer. He has a master’s degree in industrial design and has received many awards in the field of design. He is very interested in designing products that people use in their daily lives and has so far won 37 international professional design awards. He has been a member of the jury for the A’Design Award in Italy, the IndustArt Design Awards in Ukraine, the Edison Awards and the LIT Awards in the United States since 2017. He is an official member of the Global Design Consortium, the World Design Club, the International Association of Creative Industries and the International Assembly of Designers.
Ayesha Elif Orlandi:
She is the Dean of the Faculty of Industrial Design at Kadir Has University (KHU). She completed her studies in Italy and is an internationally renowned professor of design now.
Aydin Arjmandi is a successful Iranian designer. He has won numerous national and international awards and is an official member of the Global Design Consortium, the World Design Club, the International Association of Creative Industries and the International Assembly of Designers. He is also a member of the jury of several international competitions. He is also a lecturer and marketing director at the Fashion Burgo Institute in Qatar and director of the international section of the Design Festival of the Republic of Azerbaijan. In 2015, he won the A’Design Award from Italy with an invention called Chlorido. He has been a member of the jury for the A’Design Award in Italy, the IndustArt Design Awards in Ukraine, the Edison Awards and the LIT Awards in the United States since 2016.
Solmaz Fouladi :
Solmaz is a Ukrainian-Iranian architect. She graduated from Kiev National University with a master’s degree in architecture and founded the Solmaz Primavera International Studio in Ukraine. In addition to architecture, she works in interior design, Furniture Design, Fashion Design and Installation Performance and is a member of the Kiev Architecture Council. She works in the style of Iranian modernism, which is a combination of luxury symbols and symbols of ancient Iranian civilizations with modern architectural trends and technologies. She does not limit herself to any style in making objects and designing furniture. Her favorite style in her work is Loft-Industrial. She has completed more than 50 successful projects and has received numerous international awards.
Christoph Woop is a German architect. He completed his education in Germany. He is the senior architect of Hadi Tehrani office and has done several projects in the world with Hadi Tehrani team. The field of activity of Christoph and Hadi Tehrani’s office is from architecture to industrial design and furniture.
KIOSKedia Interior Design Syllabus for General & Specific Workshops