KIOSKedia Industrial Design Course
KIOSKedia courses in Industrial Design (ID) is the professional practice of designing products, devices, objects, and services used by millions of people around the world every day. Industrial designers create products that are both visually appealing and user-friendly by combining artistic and engineering insight with a keen sense of business development. These professionals observe, model and test their designs, for items like furniture and appliances, to make them optimal.
- Product Design: Home appliances / Office and home furniture / Audio and video equipment / Office machines / Stationery / Toys, etc.
- Transport Design
- Furniture Design
- Lighting Design
- Toy Design
- Service Design
- Jewelery Design
- Interactive Design
- Wearables Design
- Industrial Machinery
- Volume building
- Industrial Drawing
- Materials and manufacturing methods
- Packaging design: packaging of various goods and products.
- Evaluation of industrial products
- Bionic design
- technical design
- Industrial design trends
- Decoration design: including home, office, commercial, etc. decoration.
- Environmental design: space, furniture and urban layout and all its sub-spaces such as parks, exhibitions, shopping centers, bus and taxi stations and all public environments, traffic facilities and the like.
- Car design: car body and interior design.
- Corrective design: Modifying the functional or formal characteristics of a product to improve its performance.